Saturday, April 11, 2009

Butt naked

I had the wackiest dream ever.

I was going in a building, before I enter, there were men walking around. And I saw a man's back, walking away from me. Another man was standing beside me. I wasn't paying attention to this man who was standing beside me but the one walking away from me. There wasn't any clothes on him. I stopped dead in my path and... jaw dropped and I said to the man beside me, "He was, BUTT NAKED!"

And the man beside me, sort of took offence. Because, he was sort of butt naked too! Well, the front view, he was wearing a groin cloth that sort of thing. It was of bright yellow. I'm sure from the back he was butt naked too.

So he took offence of what I said, they were actually distributing something, like promoters of some sort, and he threw what they were distributing to me, "BUTT NAKED YA?!". I didn't catch it, I just ducked.

Then I walked along the pathway beside the building, another man who dressed in the same way was walking towards me. He didn't know what I said and was friendly to me and gave me one of the thing they were distributing. I had thought it was a condom filled with something, water, or jelly or whatever. But it's a mm... like the flavoured ice frozen in plastic tube we used to eat when we're little.

So weird.. but very funny. ^_^

No comments: