Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I'm in love with raw fish!

WOW. I never knew I can like raw fish this much.

Went dinner at a Japanese restaurant called Akira, a-la-carte buffet, $30++ per person. Previously I had raw fish at Sakae Sushi, after a while, I feel sick with it. So I don't really eat that much. But here at Akira, the fish is sooooooooooo fresh and sweet. I never know I can tell the difference of the quality of the raw fish as I only "learnt" to eat raw fish just about one, two years ago. After eating a few slices in Akira, I was like, "Man... THIS is GOOD~~". I will never touch the raw fish in 鱼生again. hahaha...I kept eating and eating and eating, 90% of what I ate was raw fish. kakakakkakaka..... And I never felt a tint of sick feeling for the raw fish.

I've discovered, "yellow tail" tastes very sweet and equally delicious as the salmon, if not better. I've only eaten raw salmon and tuna. This is the first time I ate "yellowtail". According to Wiki, yellowtail is the Japanese amberjack. There's also swordfish, it's very "crunchy", very nice too but yellowtail tastes better.

Every time we order, they give you 3 pieces (there're 3 of us) of yellowtail and swordfish... They give you more for salmon.

I'm soooooo satisfied with my dinner tonight yet I wasn't overly full, because there was no carbohydrate. Soooooooooooo nice.

I also ordered fried oyster and it was kind of... weird. hahah...

This is much better than an expensive dinner at Sakae or any other conveyor belt sushi restaurant!

No comments: