Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday, my birthday~

EK was the first one to wish me happy birthday today :D Like last year, she "dedicated" her msn title for me : "Happy Birthday to Wei Li". HOw nice of her~ I hadn't been able to do the same to her because she was not in town, not in msn, but taking a holiday in Phuket. Her birthday this year, we will be on Mount Kinabalu~

Yesterday after work, I checked the bus status using IRIS (SBS Transit) and it showed my bus was coming in 3minutes, the next bus is going to be 17minutes later. I was three to four hundred meters away from my bus stop... I'm short, with short legs, I can't reach the bus stand in 3min.... So I half ran half walked... (sometimes the bus comes a little later than the predicted time, I was hoping for this) I had my 7kg bag with me (laptop and all other stuffs). 100m away from the bus stand, the bus was already there!! JESUS..... I dashed towards the bus stand. I didn't want to wait for the next bus which is 15min later. GOSH.... with a 7kg bag on my back, I ran like a tortoise... But I WAS RUNNING.

*THUMP*THUMP*THUMP.... Painfully ran towards the bus, almost couldn't make it. Totally "no image" left. That's why I always change to pants and shirt on Friday night when I am going back to JB. Need to rush to get to the checkpoint as early as possible to avoid the time where factory buses are coming. Factory buses won't move until all the workers got on it and the whole world stops spinning because of them (other buses can't get pass them). Speaking of this, I salute all those girls who wear high heels going back and forth JB and SIngapore everyday. REally salute!

WHen I got on the bus, my heart was beating like crazy, it almost stopped! hahaa.. And I couldn't catch my breath loudly... the bus was quiet and there were people in front and at the back of my seat... GEEZZZ.... I guess this is good training for my Mount Kinabalu expedition, eh?

EK and I (and 4 others) are going to Mount Kinabalu next next Friday~! I hadn't been training hard... just usual exercising... I hope we can make it to the summit~ :D


No comments: