Sunday, September 27, 2009

My cousin's wedding

Yesterday was my cousin TauHong's wedding day. It was held at Mutiara Hotel. Their service was quite good. I loved the dishes too.

Dish presentation was a girl being carried on a sedan chair... Shiok ya? being carried by four guys. hahaha..

My cousin TauHong and wife Regine. She was very pretty yesterday.


The families.

Me and my auntie and uncles.

Plus my brother. My Sony point and shoot cannot make it for indoor shots like this lah. Time to buy a DSLR. kekeke.

Lovely cute cousin of mine. He performed Michael Jackson impersonation for me and showed me his "muscles". haha.

The boy and her sister and other cousins. They are Singaporeans. Very polite bunch of kids, which are really really rare nowadays... The boy's a bit naughty but boys are boys. I love him still and the rest of the girls because they are polite and well mannered.

I've seen so many kids (and teenagers!) who won't address elderly no matter what. I just love kids who do. It's very important to be well mannered.
Wishing my cousin and his lovely wife happily ever after~

No comments: