Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nature (2)

This spider, is golden/orange. It's nearly 1cm.

I waited and waited and it looked up at me! Look at its big black eyes. The eyes are just sooooo pretty.

I can't recall but I think this is another spider. Side view.

An unknown bug.

There were many of them.

Another spider. This is not that pretty as the eyes are white and not prominent.

This poor one has lost some of its legs.

Ugly caterpillars.

Look closely and you'll see its big brown eyes.

Another caterpillar.

A simple photo.

Another angle.

I never get tired of spider eyes!! (remember to click to see bigger photo)

And another. This one was trying to hunt flies. It kept sneaking behind the flies but the flies got away.

This one here was very very small, about 3-4mm.

Its body was still a bit transparent so I think it's still a baby. The dots on another leave were aphids.

How cute is that huh~? The best was it wasn't scared by me so I managed to take such photos. It was so fun~

Ants' round table meeting. hahahahaa...

Just a random shot. Me walking towards Jurong MRT station.

Know what this is? I discovered this while I was lying on the ground.

Magnified it. It's some kind of fungus~! Amazing!
I'm in love with our garden~!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder ppl will think that you live in jungle... it's amazing discovery that your garden had got so many of these bugs...

Michelle said...

sometimes I also feel like living in a jungle. hahaha. but these bugs are all around, we just never looked.