Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Zoo Sep 09

Went to the zoo again for the don't know how many times. This time I went with ST, Peng and their son Xuan Xi. THis is the first time I went zoo with ST. They were in Singapore for American Visa. Peng's going to work in US for a year or so.

They rented a.. what do you call this... cart? for XX. We couldn't find the tigers' exhibit and XX got frustrated, told us "Don't lose your way again lah"..................

This photo was towards the end. In the beginning XX just wouldn't let me take his photos.

A frog on plant. Pretty isn't it?

The new attraction, boat ride. It's nothing..... not worth the money.

XX making funny face.

He just don't want to face the camera.

Finally....

And another.

XX is so "unfair". hahaha. He became in "good terms" with the staff on the boat in a few minutes' time! And even wanted to take photos with the lady. I had been coaxing him half a day to take his photo..

I didn't take photos of animals as I've taken too many all these years' visit. But this is a real cutie. They came to the glass as they were really curious of us and the bottle when I placed it there.

They are really really tiny and they've got golden hand. HOw beautiful they are huh?
That's it. Nothing more.

No comments: