Friday, June 15, 2007

Andy Lau ^_^

I am not a fan of Andy Lau. But I have dreamt of him don't know 2 or 3 times including yesterday's. I dream of him because someone mentioned his name 2days before...

It was soooooooooo sweet...... He treated me like a princess Every time I dream of him he was as sweet as ever. I guess because that's the image he has in my eyes. I just didn't want to wake up. hahaha... sooooooooo... niceeeee............ even though he's not my type of guys.

Hope I will have sweet dreams every night. But actually, my dreams are always nice dreams. I just don't like it when I dream that the car brake is not working when I am driving. It's horrible... I thought I am the only one who would have such dreams but turned out that YY also have such dreams! Weird. Anxiety about the road safety huh...

2 comments:

Ah Siang said...

use first gear...then after it slows down, hit a soft place

Michelle said...

ohhhhh.. now i know, next time i'll use it in my dream. hahah... but.. i drive auto in my dream..