Friday, June 29, 2007

Cannot explain....

Something weird happened to me again this morning (weird things happen once in a while in my room).

This morning, I woke up and realized my necklace wasn’t on me. I never take out my necklace unless I want to change to another necklace. So naturally I went search around my pillow for it. It wasn’t there.

Suddenly I saw it, it was nicely placed on the small desk beside my bed……… I don’t remember doing that. Cos I slept straight through the night until alarm rings.

CK said the most “logical” explanation is that my chinchilla did it. Hahaha.. yeah.. that’s the most “logical” explanation in this case cos there is no other living thing in my room besides me, my chin and hamster. But even that doesn’t work. Because if it was my chin who found my necklace, she would take the necklace to her cage and “have fun” with it, instead of putting in nicely on the desk. Hahaha…

It couldn’t be me. It just couldn’t. If my necklace fall off while I was asleep, I would not have notice it, let alone placing it on the desk. There’s just no explanation. I am not scared but I don’t like it when there are things happened that I cannot explain. I don’t have sleep walking habit, for the record.

In the first year I moved here, I had weird dreams, ghost dreams. I dreamt that an old lady pulling a luggage in my room. I also dreamt that a guy was sitting on my bed back facing me. It was in a scary mood. When he’s about to turn around I woke up. Thank goodness for that. Perhaps that “old lady” was moving out and the “guy” moved in. It’s one thing having nightmare about ghost, it is another thing when the nightmare’s background is… your own room. It makes the nightmare all so real and even scarier.

That two dreams were scary, I woke up with very fast heartbeats. But after that I wasn’t scared. I thought, even though there are weird things happen now and then, I was fine. “They” didn’t do any harm to me. So I hope that if there really are “they”, that they don’t mind me, and I don’t mind them. As long as they don’t “kacau” me then it’s ok…

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sound so scary... but if u not disturb "them", should be fine la... sometimes no logic to explain certain things...

always like to visit your blog... if 1 day i have my own blog, probably is it inspire by you... life is boring!

Michelle said...

thanks for the support~~ ;)