Saturday, June 09, 2007

I must and I will

I must and I will abide what we have decided.

There can be no turning back. Even if it means I might have to live alone for the rest of my life. Love and hate is separated only by a fine line. I cannot risk putting myself on the verge of crossing that line. If I cross that line, whatever sweet memories we had will be shattered.

Friends adviced me of not seeing him. I can't and I won't. This is already the best of what I can do. We can still be friend. I am firm of our decision this time. Shunning him totally out from my life will make me even more vulnerable. And the risk of going back to how it was is higher.

I will abide to it. If I will have to live alone till I die, so be it. Finding a soul mate is not easy. It's, extremely hard, actually. Well, so be it.

4 comments:

Ah Siang said...

Live by your decision. Follow your gut and intuition.

You may look back, but don't fall back.

Get inspired by it...

http://news-service.stanford.edu/news/2005/june15/jobs-061505.html

Michelle said...

Thanks. :) I will remember that.

Unknown said...

I'll support your decision! Try your best, my shoulder is ready anytime for my friend!

Michelle said...

Thanks, my friend :)