Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pig speaker-episode 2

Remember my pig speaker? I think it's a bit weird.

For 2 mornings, I woke up to find its eyes lit brightly. I remember very clearly I turned it off before I sleep.

Well, that is not unusual for cheap electronics. My colleagues always said our office is haunted as the old radio always on or off by itself. I believe it's mechanical faulty. As with my pig speaker.

Yesterday night, I came back at 10+pm. Unlike in the morning where the room is already brighten up by the sunlight, it was dark when I came back of course, I didn't have to turn on light before I leave my room. And here's what I saw when I entered my room :
To find 2 red eyes staring at me in the darkness. ahahahahahah.. scary right............................ It really gave me a fright.

Here's another shot with flash.
So yesterday night I turned off the battery before I sleep and even turned the pig face down, just in case. I don't want another shock : to find 2 lit red eyes staring at me even after I have turned off the battery~~!! hahahahahaha....

No comments: