Saturday, October 25, 2008

What the FUCK?!!

What the fuck?! What the fuck?!!!!!

My gum, where I had my wisdom tooth extracted felt a bit weird for days. I didn't pay much attention to it. UNTIL TODAY, I used my finger to touch around there and
WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can feel a little tooth coming out of my gum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???? I read from internet that there are some people where they had all their wisdom tooth removed they had another set growing. BUT... my case is different, it is BEHIND my wisdom tooth!!! WHAT THE FUCK?????????????????????????

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was sooooooooooo happy I settled one wisdom tooth and now THIS??????????????? Totally spoilt my day! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Could it be my wisdom tooth broke apart before the extraction and this is the leftover? Quite impossible, the Dr would have noticed it. And it was not on the spot where the extraction was, it's slightly behind, and it feels smooth, exactly like a new tooth is coming out. And my gum has been feeling sore, I have the distance memory that this is how it felt like to have a new tooth coming out.

I want to check with my Doc. Today my Dr's slot is full, tomorrow not open. I've booked a time for next Saturday. Gosh... I guess I have to wait for it to grow bigger in order to have it extracted but there're no space to grow!!!! Then it must be surgery now........................WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I be ANYMORE unlucky??? HUH ?? HUH???!!!

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN!!!!!!!!

No comments: