Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Still a struggle

It is still a struggle, everyday. My heart is so confused. Part of me still want to go back, part of me wants to go on. Although I'm now more towards to moving on.. it is still hard, very hard.

I am scared of the future, of the possibility of a new beginning. Honestly, I have never been this afraid of a "normal thing". What would happen? What would happen.........................

I don't know if there's anyone out there who could have the slightest idea of what I am going through... Everyday is a struggle of decisions, of where my heart should head towards... And how hard it is to make these decisions. Easy if I follow my head, but the heart is trying to stop that. I don't need other people's understanding. But it's hard to go on by myself...

I still cry.. if only crying would make things easier.... if only crying would settle things...

No comments: