Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A wonderful day~ Cycling day~

At the age of 31, I finally can cycling!

Gabriel, my friend Winnie and I, we went to Ubin today. It had been raining for the whole last night, I thought today will sure be a sunny day. But it was cloudy in the morning and was still drizzling a bit. But I didn't care, I wanna try my luck. And so we went. Turned out, it's one fine day~

It was cloudy with tiny bits of sun, which was good, else I probably won't last that long.. It was very tiring to learn to ride a bicycle... HONESTLY, very tiring. I was panting the whole time. And the seat is totally uncomfortable. I mean, it's got cushion alright, but it pressed against my groin area.. causing my groin area to hurt like hell!! It hurts when I sit, it even hurts when I walk... Perhaps because I hold the bike very tightly, and I leaned forward. It is really really painful... And my arms are aching too.... I wore my gym gloves, thankfully I brought them even though I think I won't be needing it. Gab knows everything, and he told me to bring the gloves. See my hands are redden.

And I started to ride on my own without help after 1 hour 10minutes~!! I am so proud of myself. hahahaha. Because I thought I will be too kiasi and won't be able to learn. I didn't time it, Gab time it for me. He always think of everything. He also brought me the helmet.

Too bad I didn't ask him to record video when I was learning... I only took out the camera after I can ride by myself. I am still not stable but I am happy with the result today~!! I look funny... because I'm short, I have to adjust the seat to the lowest level but that means my knees have to bend all the way in order to cycle. heehee...



Then after that we went have lunch at one of the shops. Delicious black pepper crab~~ yummy yummy~

THen Gab and I went work out at gym for a while. It wasn't sunny after gym, but we still went to the pool which is just beside the gym. Even just sleep on the beach chair without much sun (for tanning) is a good thing to do. But who knows, the sun gotten quite strong after a while. And now my face is redden with a bit sunburn. I miss this sunburn face. haha... My face has been fair for too long. But then, my face will become fair again in a few days. Sian, I'd like my face to stay this way.

Great day isn't it? No sun when I was learning hard how to cycle, we sweat like siao even when there's no sun. Then when we went suntanning, the sun came out. One fine day indeed!! HAPPY!!

No comments: