Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Scary day

My two wisdom teeth had decayed and filled for some time. Toothbrush just cant reach it no matter how I tried to push the toothbrush in. So, the 2 wisdom teeth have big holes... Hate it. One of them, kept chipping, until today, suddenly my mouth movement caused it to hurt. I thought of going to dentist to have it extracted on Sat.. but .. I think I can't wait anymore. Slight mouth movement caused it to hurt. So I took half day leave and went back JB to see my dentist.

My usual Dr didn't have a free slot so I asked for another Dr in the clinic. The female Dr was pretty, friendly and patient. I was soooooooo nervous when I went in. I asked the Dr, "Will it hurt?", "What if I faint?" hahaha.. She laughed and asked me just relax and she'll take care of everything. I was afraid of the pain when she injects the anaesthetic. But she said she'll use the "rub on" anaesthetic before she does the injection. So, it wasn't so bad.

But it's still uncomfortable.. because, force is needed to extract a tooth. She spent a little while pulling on my tooth. At first there was slight pain and I told her and she gave me another injection. Oh, the anaesthetic was so bitter, and because it's so near to the throat, it felt like my throat is swelling. The muscles there couldn't be controlled and I felt like I couldn't swallow. It felt like it's swollen and that I'm suffocating. It was quite scary.

I still can feel the tooth being pulled out , though no pain. But... it's still scary. I don't have MC. So still gotta work tomorrow. I'm ok with that. If she gives me MC, means she foresees that I will be in pain.

So far there's no swelling. Hope it remains this way tomorrow.

I still have another wisdom tooth to be extracted. Sigh. Hate teeth problem.

Anyway, I went to the dental clinic ain Holiday Plaza, Lim Dental Clinic. I recommend anyone to go there. The nurses and staffs are friendly too, no muka busuk. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate going to the dentists!!! but i have so mnuch probs with my teeth!! injections' gross!!!!!!

Michelle said...

nobody likes dentists! but.. I've made up my mind, from now on I'm going to visit dentist regularly, to prevent very bad teeth problem. Must!