Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Badminton players!!

Digged out my old photos including photos with badminton players!!! Don't laugh ok, I was really fat.....

Rashid Sidek!! I was a part time promoter selling tissue at Parkson Dept Store. Rashid Sidek came for some promotion and I went and see him.
Can you believe it, when he's leaving, getting down on escalator, I passed him a note : "I will support you forever! " And he looked at me with a very er.. dunno-what-to-do-or-say look. hahahaha. And the fact is.... I never supported him for that long. kekekeke...
Soo Beng Kiang~~ love him. But the way him and CHeah Soon Kit played were just too defensive and passive. Can you believe this was 15 years ago??!!!! GOSHHH.. i'm so old..

Ong.......... Ong what ah? Forgot leh. hehehehe.. He was the most handsome Malaysian players.

I forgot his name too. Look at what I was holding, a diary, MY BIBLE!!!! And I can't find my bible!!!!!!!!!!! It has got all the players' autograph in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know when it was missing! Only last month I tried looking for it, very confidently thought it's with other diaries. But it wasn't!!!!!!!!!!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo fucking sad I can't find it!!! DAMN!!!!

Christensen or something is it? I forgot.......
I wish my diary will somehow reappear again... so sad....

1 comment:

Sam said...

Its nice blog. thank you. Sam from http://www.shomratbd.blogspot.com/