Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tiger Airway SUCKS!

Tiger Airway SUCKS BIG TIME!! Don't EVER buy Tiger tickets AGAIN! NEVER! They are a fraud!!! #*(&#$^$#*%&#$()#*$

The promo several months ago offered very cheap tickets, with tax only $12 to Kota Kinabalu and other cities. So I bought tickets to Kota Kinabalu and also to Kuching. The tickets to Kota Kinabalu sold out in 2 days or so.

Not long later, the flights to KK had been cancelled completely!!! Without any reason. Of course airline has the right to cancel flights. But the tickets were all sold out, they can't say the flight is not full and they have no choice buy to cancel.

Now it's like you announced very attractive offer of your products, when customers came and want to buy, you throw them all out of your shop. What the fuck?!

There are of course, people who have bought the tickets and booked and paid for hotel. And of cos they are pissed but there's nothing we can do about it.

And now my Kuching trip was supposed to be on 31 Oct, today is 10 Oct and now they are telling us our flight timing has changed! And it's either we go on Sun, Mon back or Wed back..What's the point of going there for 1 night?! And it's not worth it to go Kuching and use up 3 days of leave! What the fuck!

I will ask for refund. And look at this, the call centre numbers are in gray and soooooooooo tiny. I have trouble reading the numbers!!!

Tiger SUCKS BIG TIME!! BIG TIME!!!!

I WILL NEVER BUY TIGER AGAIN EVEN IF IT'S FREE!!


3 comments:

BT said...

yes.. TIger Airways sucks super BIG time !
their promotions are not the real deal you getting..

i hate them too !!!

Unknown said...

I heard of many negative comments from Tiger Airway... I never try and will not try to risk my holidays with such a LOUSY air line. In fact, I like Jet star and even Air asia better than this... My bro ever took flight from Tiger Airline flew to Macau, he was given a seat which had spoilt chair, when he told the staff, the staff is like not their business that kind of attitude, I find that this is unacceptable attitude to me. In the end, my bro just anyhow find a seat by himself. Very stupid of Tiger Airline. I think I am that kind of customer who expect some kind of service when I board a flight... YY

Michelle said...

Although it's budget airline, basic service must be there loh.