Friday, October 30, 2009

Michael Jackson This Is It movie

Finally, Michael Jackson This Is It unveiled.

Michael was happy, focus, enjoying every minute of rehearsing for the concert. Well, I don't know the truth behind, but at least he looked like he's happy. He was brilliant, the dancers were brilliant, the whole team was brilliant, the creativity, everything, AMAZING!! Just SPEECHLESS... I miss Michael so much. Michael, I love you!

I thought I would cry but I didn't, because Michael looked happy and I am happy for him. I am still mourning over his death, to tell you the truth. I still listen to his songs every other day if not every day....

During the movie, there were a few groups of Caucasians and they made a lot of cheering, which was really nice. We saw the funny side of Michael, the polite Michael, the extremely talented Michael, the kind hearted Michael... Michael is truly an angel. He had always been so polite, since he was a little kid, so kind, so much love....

Everyone gave the movie a round of applause at the end. Everyone didn't want to leave the theatre when it finished and was showing the credits and crews... Everyone just couldn't bear to leave the theatre, leave Michael.................

My heart is still aching. But at least he looked happy.. before he died...

No comments: