Saturday, October 17, 2009

My first DSLR photos!

Got my DSLR on Thu! Have been snap snap snap all the time~ Yesterday reached home late so only got to try the camera at night. Took a shot in my room.

The next morning, can't wait to go out and take photos. I WANT a macro lens. This was taken by the 55-200mm lens.

My main interest, is really macro loh. This is as close as I can get using 18-55mm lens.


First time I use a DSLR, amazed by the clarity of the photos!!! And it's so fast and steady, hardly any photos are blurred.

This weird fellow, funny looking right? Got a bird's beak, HUGE eyes and furry tail...... REALLY REALLY weird lah..

I think probably this is the male or female of the same insect. They got same eyes..





With the telephoto lens I was finally able to capture photos of lizards.




Background not dark enough, doesn't stand out.
So tired keep squeezing my left eye so that I can take photos with my right eye on the viewfinder. Using LCD screen to take photo is more comfy but can see better with viewfinder. Finally I understand why people like to take photos with viewfinder. I am unable to just shut one eye lid, some people are born with this ability. So enviousssssssssssss, so jealoussssssssssss.... I'm going to have more wrinkle's on my left eye................................ sob sob...

I love photography!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats! you finally got your DSLR. You must be very happy playing with your new toy... YY