Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lizard rescue mission!

We put a fly trap that's full of glue on the floor. It's very very sticky. A lot of flies got stuck onto it which is really good!! But this morning, a house lizard got stuck onto that paper!!

So poor thing... It must be really fast because it's not half body but whole body stuck onto the fly trap. It must have struggled a lot when it got stuck. When I tried to free it from the fly trap it didn't struggle a lot. The paper is really really sticky, luckily it's not toxic.

Its claws are so fragile.... I had to be really careful.. After I removed one claw I put tissue beneath so not to get stuck again. The toughest part was its abdomen area... The skin was really thin. I think it must be in pain...
Luckily it was still alive. But after I removed it and placed it on my hand it didn't move much.. Guess it was really really tired.... I then placed the lizard on wet floor so to make the tissue and glue to go away. It started moving after a few seconds and soon it ran away~

I wonder whether it can still climb on the wall though......................

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are really brave... I never dare to touch a lizard... YY

Michelle said...

lizard is nothing to be afraid of~ :D