Monday, October 05, 2009

Old time photos

My bro finally bought a printer which is also a scanner. So I scanned our old time photos~ Look, my parents' wedding picture. My dad's quite handsome right? My mum not bad also.hehe.

That's me, in blue er... cloth diapers maybe. My bro holding my hand, my bro's ever so doting of me, since we were very little~ That's my dad on the left. But that's not our car, too bad.

Me sitting on the car, wasn't I a sweetie? A sweetie with BIG head and very little hair. LOL.

My brother was very cute too~ I love this picture. Although my head is very big (am I supposed to use present tense or past tense... ? Since I am still ALIVE..? and my head is STILL big..LOL), I think I am very cute in this pic. kekekeke... Click for bigger image and see.
This is at my godmother's house. You know what, I was what.. 2 yrs old? I think I remember this time when I sat there...

But I don't remember this doll.. My youngest aunt made me that hat. Again, ain't I a beauty? wahahahahaha...

I was a very kiasu person since little.. One hand drumstick, one hand cake.. On my right was my cousin TauHong who just got married. We are 2 years apart. Can't tell right?
This I definitely remember. My mother made me this clothes. She made all my dresses when I was little. I loved all the dresses my mum made.

Ah,the cutest sweetie.. LOL. Far right is me, cute hor? (This post is full of narcissism..) To my right, my 表姨, then my bro, then a very haolian looking boy whom I don't really know who he is. This is at my grandpa's house, I loved going there. And my mum or my dad made me that pants. I vividly remember this scene. Gosh, these are really great memories I don't ever want to forget.

My dad at our shop 2 decades ago.

I had my mum painted my fingernails and toenails and my second uncle didn't like it and sort of wanted to scold us.

We at Singapore Zoo. I always hold my bro's hand everywhere we went, until my early twenties. Childhood time is the best.... If only we can turn back the clock.

Oh by the way, I still think I was an extremely cute kid. AAAAHAHAHAHA....

No comments: