Monday, November 23, 2009

30 children!

Roughly 30 children were in our office today! As I mentioned many times, today was the Bring Your Kids To Work day. It's real fun to meet our colleagues kids.

But honestly, I can't handle a group of children above 4 years old. I can't deal with that. It's too much for me. hahaha....

Though it was fun, it was also very tiring.... I had fun using my Sony DSLR to take their photos too. I've walked so much today, and boy, am I tired. I'm having a headache since 5pm... Seriously.

Before all of us went home, one of colleagues brought her son to toilet. Her son was still holding the paper bag that they designed for a competition for the day. I thought they were heading back home since he was holding that bag. But no, he was going to the toilet. He had refused to put down that paper bag even when he's going to toilet.... So cute right? It must be a very nice memory for him, and the rest of the kids as well. I think they had quite a good time.

Still, it is tiring. I guess no one would volunteer for this event again in future. hahaha....

No comments: