Thursday, November 05, 2009

Happy 2 months!

How time flies! I have worked in this new company for over 2 months and 2 happy months those were! I hope there'll be many many many happy months ahead!!

I've just joined here 2 months, and there had been so many activities and courses. I feel like a frog that's just came out of a well.. so this is how it feels to work in a big and people-oriented company!! It feels great!!

So far, I have attended Business Writing course, Defensive Driving course, First Aid course. And we've had Mentoring session at Hilton. And we've had bowling, badminton session. And we're playing Wii during lunch time. I'm one of the organizer, we're going to have Wii competition in the company. And we're gonna have Bring Your Kids To Work day, it's a full day event. And we're gonna have another development workshop at Botanic Garden. My colleague said, so many events and courses and workshops.. there's not enough time to work! ahahahahahha.....

Most important thing other than these "extra benefits" is, I like my job functions. My superiors and most colleagues are nice. There's nothing more I can ask for.

Happy!!

No comments: