Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fun filled week ahead?

Oh next week is going to be a "busy" work week. I said "busy", cos.. it's not all work.

Monday will be our Bring Your Kids To Work day. As I'm one of the committees, will be running here and there. It's a whole day event. We have 30kids from 4-15 yrs old coming! I'm supposed to take photos too. I'm going to bring my DSLR and also my point and shoot... Just in case I couldn't figure out the DSLR. hahaha... I hope I won't need to resort to my point and shoot!

And then Tuesday will be our Safety Day. There will be talks about safety or something by AIA people. There'll be "CPR competition". I want to join this. haha. And we get free foot massage too. I have never tried foot massage... in fact, I have NEVER tried ANY massage cos I don't really fancy it. I believe I will stop the masseur after 1 minute (bcos of the pain). hahahah...

Wed evening is karaoke event. We'll probably leave office after 4pm. Can't wait to sing with my colleagues!

Thursday will be normal working days and Friday is a public holiday! So happy! Finally a public holiday!! Hooray!!

No comments: