Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Singing Queen! ...amongst three

Today we have company outing, a karaoke session. It was so fun, our site manager even surprised everyone with 4 trophies and we had karaoke competition! One for best female vocal, one for best male vocal and one for best duet.

And I won best female vocal! Wohoa! but.. only 3 of us competing lah. hehehehehehe...... It was sort of due to time constraint as well. But it's so funny loh. At the age of 32, this year, this is my second trophy. ha! I got 2 trophies this year!! (the other one is this) Will I have another trophy next year, maybe? hahaha..
Oh by the way, I sang Faye Wong's Eyes On Me.


Can see my camera in the reflection....

Trophy aside, this was a really fun night. We booked 1 big room and 4 small rooms. The colleagues with me don't really sing. So I chose the songs which are commonly known and fun to sing. Like Bee Gees, Abba, and The Beetles. And everyone could sing along~

It was a really fun night. Oh, I'm repeating myself.. geez, getting old. ha!

No comments: