Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Causeway walk

I work in Singapore, every weekend I go back to my home in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Most of the Fridays, I have to walk across the Causeway(for those who don't know, this is the bridge connecting Singapore and Malaysia, approximately 1km long) to reach Malaysia checkpoint due to the damn heavy jam. Sometimes I can see the Causeway is not jammed, but the traffic before Singapore checkpoint is darn heavy..thus, it's foreseeable no bus in coming anytime soon. And so, I still gotta walk across the Causeway.

Last Friday I took photos of Singapore checkpoint and Malaysia scenery while I was on the Causeway. I tried to hold my camera as still as possible and put my hands on the rail but my hands were no tripod. So the pictures are blur...

Singapore Checkpoint

The Singapore Checkpoint building is a bit like a fortress. When the reflection is cast in the calm water on a clear day(especially in the evenings), it can create interesting composition photos. Shame my hands were not steady enough to take a clear photo of it.

Malaysia Scenery

My brother said this looks just like Shanghai...

No comments: