Thursday, August 04, 2005

Oops...

Went Giant with a friend yesterday. The queue was so damn long… So we looked for the express counter which is on the far right side.

So we joined the queue, and I noticed a lot of people in the 2 lines of queue definitely had more than 10 items (express counter limit). So I said to my friend in a very loud tone “This is suppose to be the EXPRESS counter!”.

I said it twice. Many people turned around to look at me. I put on a defiant look on my face. Nobody else said anything.

Minutes later, I notice the signboard “<- For Express Counter please use lane 21,22,23”.
The lane we were queuing was not one of lane 21,22,23…

Apparently the Express Counters had been changed to the far left side…… So I had wrongfully scolded people… ohhh hohohoho….

Luckily no one contradicted me… What a close shave…

That is why I do not like argument or point out if I think somebody is wrong.. because I always make such blunders…

No comments: