Monday, August 08, 2005

GO TO HELL!!!

I was molested yesterday! Bastard!!

I was at the ATM machines (Jurong MRT station) queuing, as usual, I left a gap between the person withdrawing money and myself. Then came a guy, 30-40yrs old, he walked through this gap between us, it wasn't a small gap, and that BASTARD, FOUL, EVIL, SON-OF-A-BITCH used his god damn elbow to brush against my breast!! AAARRRGGHGHHHH!!!!

I was so shocked that he dared to do that in broad day light! I was talking on the phone and was so shocked, I only managed to yell "BABI!!" (PIG) at him! FUCK!!!!!! I should have kicked him, that's the least that I can do, I SHOULD HAVE KICKED HIM IN THE GROIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I was so angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always guard myself and imagine what I'd have to do if someone touches my butt from behind, but never have I thought about someone walks pass in front of me and uses his elbow to brush against my breast! BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD!!!

I was sooooo ssssssttttttttuuppiiiidddd!!!! I should have grabbed him and at least kicked him!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

BASTARD!!! The more I think about it, the angrier I am, but there's nothing I can do now...

I CURSE HIM! BASTARD PERVERT, BABI! I CURSE HIM GO TO HELL! YES! GO TO HELL! OR LET HIM FALL ON A FIRE ANTS' MOUNT AND LET THE ANTS BITE EVERYWHERE ON THIS SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!
BETTER STILL, LET THE ANTS BITE OFF HIS DISGUSTING PENIS!!!!! BITE TILL NOTHING IS LEFT!!!!

No comments: