Friday, September 08, 2006

Shameless - the follow up

The woman next door bought a big bag of longan. She told me she couldn't find duku so she bought longan instead and asked me to take it as she felt sorry for throwing away my duku.

I said "No need lah.", I didn't take it and head to work as usual.

I think that was very cold of me.

But I don't care. She shouldn't have throw away my fresh duku in the first place, IF she really did throw instead of eat them. Perhaps she ate them thinking that the owner won't make a sound. Because there are 3 rooms rented out, how would the owner knows who ate them and who to confront to. But I stick a note on the fridge, perhaps she felt shame thus admitting it was her and said she mistakenly threw it.

Perhaps it really was an innocent incident. But again, I don't care. I just don't like them, especially her husband.

And I haven't found the truth behind my missing nuggets.

No comments: