Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shameless!!


8+pm :
Asshole! Somebody just fucking stole my duku in the fridge!!!

Shameless!!!

I took some out of the whole bag and ate in my room after work. About 2 hours later, I happily went to get somemore and the whole bag was gone!!! Fuck that asshole! Duku also want to steal?! Just $2, cannot afford? Then go eat shit!!

Although it's just $2, but it's not the value that matters, but the behaviour!! Thief!! and really stupid thief, if he/she just took part of it, I'd probably won't even realize it, idiot! asshole!

I was so angry and I wrote this and stuck it onto the fridge :

谁拿了不属于你的水果,吃的时候要小心,不然会哽到!!
(those who took fruits that belongs to other, becareful when you eat it, else you might choke!!)

Sooooooooooooo annggrryy!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

12am :
I have some nuggets in the fridge's chiller compartment. It's been almost 2 weeks I left there, almost forgot about it. But somebody sure "remembers" it better than me. He/she took more than half of the nuggets.

I hope he/she chokes.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Next day morning :
The woman next door came and asked me, "The duku is yours ah? paiseh leh... I thought my MIL left it here for soooo long, so I threw the whole bag... paiseh.."

I didn't say anything except "Oh."

She just came back yesterday. She just gave birth and left with her MIL to Perak 2 weeks ago. If the duku has been left there for two weeks, would it still look this fresh??? It's not very convincing. AND her husband is there, if it's bought by his mother, he would have finished it by now, wouldn't he? And she can always ask her husband what. Stupid. Maybe it's a careless mistake. But what about my nuggets?! The other guy in another room hardly cooks. This couple does. So I think her husband took my nuggets. He is the one who completely treated me as invisible when I bumped into him on the street the other day. Stupid people.

No comments: