Sunday, October 22, 2006

Couple? So what?

Many times in the train, when there're empty seats on my left and right, and a couple or family came in, I'd move to another seat so that the couple or family can sit together. Most of the time people do say thank you, sometimes they don't.

One day, it happened again. A couple came in. I was in a foul mood. And I was watching documentary using my bro's gadget.. dunno what's the name, I only know how to use it, I don't care about the name. "Maxian" or something. And I didn't budge my butt. I just remained at where I was sitting.

I know the guy was expecting me to give up the seat I was in and move to another. I chose not to care.

The girl was sitting on my left, the seat on my right was empty. That guy was standing in front of his girlfriend. His girlfriend then asked him whether he wants to sit. He dare to say out loudly, "No seat leh". He meant for me to hear it.

The hell with you, I thought. I was in my foul mood. Why should I give the seat to you and watching you lovey dovey in the train. If I give him the seat I was being nice, if I chose not to give him the seat, it's my right. I don't want to give him the seat. So sue me.

No comments: