Saturday, October 07, 2006

Dream dream dream

If I thought about my Miko on Friday nights when I'm back in JB, and Miko is left alone in Singapore, I'd sure to have nightmares, about Miko running away or something. I hate this, I don't usually have nightmares...

Yesterday my odd dream started with me taking the lift to another level in my company. But the lift wouldn't stop...... It went from 6th Floor to 100+(th) floor, to 500+(th) floor..... finally stopped at 1008th floor.......................Exactly like 卫斯理小说........ It's a horrible feeling. When I came out of the lift, I was in another place already, far...from my company.

Then the image changed with me and my Miko in a high floor room, suddenly the wall with windows disappeared! And Miko jumped out!!!!!! But luckily there's extra walk space extended out so she landed there instead of fall to her death. But! There was a cat there!!!!!!!! And I rushed out to block between Miko and the cat, suddenly the extra walk space I was standing shrank until it's only one foot square big!!!!!!!! Now it's my turn who could have fall to my death....... Miko went back in the room safely. I couldn't remember what happened next.

I didn't stop dreaming after that. I dreamt that I was kidnapped. I sms my ex-boyfriend and asked for help but nothing happens. Nobody helped me. In the end, somehow I freed myself. It was a lonely dream.

These are not comfortable dreams…


I took a nap this late afternoon. And it made up for the nightmare. I dreamt that I was at Sipadan again. And the shower area is out in the open, with no doors and walls, just some shower heads in a garden, very very beautiful.

I was about to take my shower, in bikini of course, not naked out in the open. But I did have dreams that I shower naked out in the open. I wonder what that means subconsciously. And SS (Shirley) came to join me. The garden was really really beautiful.

Next the scene changed, I was swimming in the sea, with snorkels. The ocean is of deep blue, very deep blue. I was swimming expertly around a big ship. It was all so very serene and peaceful. I always dream about diving and seeing all sorts of marine creatures that I hope I can see in my life time. This is one of my happiest dreams.

And I always dream that I can fly. It felt very very real because I actually felt that I need to use energy in order to make myself fly. It's not effortless but requires strength in order to bring me higher. Sometimes I dream I fly above land, sometimes above the ocean. When I fly above land, usually I am in a scene where I am escaping bad guys. When I fly above the ocean, I could see many marine creatures in the sea. And people living harmoniously with marine creatures. My favourite dreams, these are.

My dreams are always repetitive around the same "topic",namely, flying, diving/swimming, finding the correct lift to take in a building, having exams (usually Malay), toothache/pluck teeth and frighteningly climbing staircases to extremely high places. Other than flying and diving, the rest are not so comfortable dreams. I'll wake up in a very happy mood if I had dreamt that I fly or dive. I wish I dream of these everyday.

No comments: