Monday, October 23, 2006

Yeow Shun's wedding~

It was so much fun at my "爷爷" Yeow Shun's wedding~ Honestly, I haven't laughed that much for a very long time. I laughed until my cheek hurt. And there were soooo many funny stuffs during our badminton session (with ah Yap, ah Qiang, Patrick, CK and me) yesterday noon. I was actually very happy these 2 days.

Anyway, so, tis the day we celebrate another friend's greatest day, the wedding day.

I went shopping with ST in the afternoon, we got what we've wanted, very happy. We're one of the very first who arrived at the dinner. We saw "小胖" already there. Oops, no lah, it's "晓芳". Not that she's fat.. It's my "aging" hearing ability misheard Yeow Shun(YS) said "小胖".

We were too early and there's nothing to do. So we played with photoshoots. hehe...

By the way, all photos in my camera can be seen here : My album

ST and Yap, the loving couple.

ST and me

Me, pretending to be a wine connoisseur~ I love this pic~ cos it didn't show my recently-regained-double chin!!!

Now ah Yap's turn. It was so funny, we all can't stop laughing. People might be looking at us... as if we never drink red wine?... hahahahaha....

Then KR came. We continued the "acting". (Because the photo in my camera, KR doesn't like how she look, the photo in her camera, I don't like how I looked, so... I resort to this. kekekekekekeke)

Long time no see, Yoke Teng and Yong Kang. There were many SAB friends that night. Time flies... over 10 years never see each other... man...

The "Four Beauty"..... ST, me, KR & MS.

Yap and ST. Very nice photo.

Now it's "The 6 Beauty". KR, YT, ST, YK, MS and me.
YK and ST.

The "minis"... Siew Lee and me.

SL and ST.

Now, before you said "photographer so lousy, couldn't even take a photo with ppl in the center", I did it on purpose. With the bridegroom and bride's name shown behind as a background. Always take photos with people in the middle is bbboring.

YK, me, YT and gigi. For your info, Gigi isn't that short, and I ain't that tall. He "adjusted" his height to suit me. kekeke...

The "hardly seen" CE (my Shixiong) and KR.

My camera is not meant to be used by the "ordinary people". Just kidding... People might just say, my camera is lousy therefore no anti-shake. But nolah, using slow shutter speed mode, no matter what brand of camera, anti-shake or no anti-shake, you must have steady hands in order to produce a nice photo. 3 photos were taken. But all of them blurred.. So no choice. From left (standing), the groom YS, Patrick, Gigi, me, CK, (sitting) ah Qiang, Ki Shun(? forgot how to spell), CE, KR, Patrick's wife Xin Hui and Qiang's wife and our long time friend Xiao Mei.
This photo is from KR, better.


Every time I see Shi Xiong, must take a photo.

A photo of Gigi singing, with the bride and groom in the foreground.

SL's turn, as the star for that moment. I sang too. I hesitated for a long time, to sing? or not to sing? I wonder if it's by my own courage or the influence of alcohol and made me go "Ah what the heck, sing sing lah". hehe Don't have my photo in my camera.

Finally got a nice photo of the couple. They marched in too fast.. didn't get to catch a nice photo until this one. The bride was just so pretty. And the groom is handsome too of course~

Now here goes the fun.

Gigi... red wine really isn't supposed to be drink like this man, a waste of the wine. hahahaha.. Next time we should use beer lah.. If people see us drinking wine like beer, bottoms up bottoms up, they'd shake head.........


The couple sang a song~ They're good~

The man on the right, Kai Long, he doesn't know Dickson (center)!!!!!!!!!! And yet he hugged him like an old time friend and drink and drink and drink..!!!!!! I gestured Dickson over, "你们很熟啊?" knowing fully well of the answer. Dickson said, "Ehm, 我不认识他!" hahahahaha...

I love seeing Dickson get high and drunk because he'll "harass" (in a good, clean, fun way) people and talk and talk and talk. He gets excited. And it's soooooo funyyyyyy....

Check out Gigi's expression!!!! He got excited too, rrreally excited.


MS was "down" under the influence of alcohol. She didn't want her husband Dickson getting drunk so she drank his share. And Dickson, because he drank liquor first (which he really shouldn't, now he knows) then wine, so he's "down" too. People in this photo all "down" and puke. Did Kai Long puke? I think didn't. Must ask SL who sent him home.

I drank my fair share of wine, because I am Gigi's "fixed target". hahahahahaha.... I felt my heartbeat went up, so I gulped down a whole glass of water. Then I was ok. whewww... once my heartbeat goes up, I know I am on my way to "cannot walk straight" condition.

I felt so bad for when MS was down, she still have the time to worry about me putting her photos in my blog... she asked KR how... if I really do that... I felt so bad.. Like my blog has given people big pressure... haha... sorry, MS, I won't lah. I dare not even take photos of you people drunk and the scene at that time.. I was afraid that I'd be condemned by our friends. ahhahahaha... So I didn't take photos of the scene.

Look at Gigi's expression.... I almost couldn't hold my camera still because of laughing~!

I must mention, Dickson asked for CK and Yap's phone no. when he's drunk (btw, I reallly thought he's ok and that's he just high instead of drunk~! haha... ). The truth is he intended to thank them for helping out him and MS. He was drunk and yet he still remember to do something as nice as this. Good man~! But the funny part is, he kept pressing the wrong button, CK and Yap wanted to help, and got scolded(sort of)~ ah... hahahaha.. soooo funny..... Oh, and Dickson called these 2 numbers the next day and asked, "May I know who are you?".... hahahaha..... I forgot to ask Dickson he saved these numbers using what name....

MS, you tell everything when you're "under the influence of alcohol".. did you know? Must take care ah. You said a lot of "sorry" but it's oklah. Don't worry, small matter ;)

At that time, MS talked in English, mainly because she talks more in English in her daily work life in SG, I supposed. Then, Gigi wanted to coax MS not to worry, no need to say sorry, Gigi too started talking in English. Then Kai Long also started talking in English~! Suddenly everybody started talking in ENglish... it was soooooooooo darn funny.....

I'm sorry I have to tell this in my blog, but this is the best one~! hehehe... I was told Dickson, when kind of drunk, asked YS's mother who was standing beside, "Auntie, you want to drink or not?". AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH............................. too bad I wasn't there to witness this....... man........... Dickson, Dickson, you're the best~! If I were there, I'd sure pull you aside. Though what's done cannot be undone...

It was such a fun, great and memorable night. I thank you all for that great night~! When will we have such a fun night again, guys??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YY said...
Too bad... i missed out the fun...

Michelle said...

When you come back, we go and have some fun~ :D

Anonymous said...

when yy comes back, we definitely going to have more fun.. michelle, u arranged ok.... i will submit schedule so to facilitate the 'FUN'