Sunday, October 29, 2006

Some pics from my bro's trip

These are some very "humorous" statues in Vienna..

This is supposed to be the American and Australians, who are natives, the Indies (or Indian is the correct word?) and the aborigines.


And THIS, the civilised people, are the Europeans. Very funny

I think of all the 7 countries my bro visited, I like Spain the most. I still remember when I was in secondary school, my classmates and I went chased after some junior angmoh volleyball players when they were here for a tournament. We liked the Spanish, Dutch, Polish players the most, EK and I even went to their (Spanish players) hotel and waited outside their rooms~!! We were really crazy, great memories though. Thereafter, I've always hope I can go to the Spain one day. But I'm a poor girl, I wonder when will I have the chance to go to Spain.

And my bro said Spanish are among the most friendliest, French being the most hostile ones, if you do not speak French. I guess everybody knows that, but it's really bad, the treatment, as if it's your fault not being able to speak French.

The Sagrada Familia of Antonio Gaudi. It's amazing to see how many sculptures and carvings there are on this building.
But this gothic style building, has very cute parts... fruits on the tips...
Simply magnificent..


This photo was taken in Park Guell, also designed by Antonio Gaudi. I love it I love it I love it! I has a very "fairy tale" feeling about it. Like the 面包屋. So cute, isn't it~!

This was from the National Museum in Prague. I think it's a kind of lemur specimen. But I don't know why its eyes/iris is like that.. very funny. Perhaps their iris shrink during day time like cats do.

This is the astrology clock in Prague. Those appear in the windows in turn are Jesus's 12 disciples. And I thought it's Snow White's 7 dwarfs~! hahahahaha....



Squirrels in UK are not afraid of human at all. How cute~~!!!!
Wish I can get a hold on one~

No comments: