Monday, July 02, 2007

Wii~

Previously ShiXiong put his tag line in MSN : "Wah, my bro bought Wii". Now it's my turn to say "Wah my bro bought Wii". It was really fun playing the Wii Sport~ Baseball, tennis, bowling and boxing, all were fun~ and will sweat after playing them, which is good. The other games which the character goes and search for things, that one I really couldn’t play… I will get motion sickness in no time~! Hahaha…… If I were to play those I better take motion sickness pill… very funny… suffer motion sickness by sitting there on my sofa…

I got too excited playing the tennis that I hit a plant on the coffee table… I played very seriously and hit with quite strong force… so funny… Can’t wait to go home on this weekend and play again~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice to have the Wii game set hor... i think i should go and buy also.... at least I could occupy my time without thinking wat should i do when i m free.... life is so boring!

Michelle said...

wah, all 3 comments from you ends with "life is so boring". haha... but i do agree loh..