Monday, September 17, 2007

Africa Africa Africa

I had been reading about Africa’s stuff. Just finished the book about a conservationist’s "adventure" in the past 30 years in Africa. Yesterday I started reading The Shackled Continent, about why Africa is so poor. So it’s been Africa Africa Africa for the past one week.

Yesterday before I slept I thought about how it must feel like going to Africa, talking to people I don’t know, looking at wild animals in their natural habitat, etc etc. And what should happen? I dreamt about "Botswana", "Tanzania", "Zimbabwe", etc. But I forgot what the actual dream was the moment I woke up. I only remember these names. Pretty amazing. Hehe.. but how come I didn’t dream of Harry Potter that easily?

The Shackled Continent is very interesting. I didn’t want to stop reading it but it was already 1+am. If only I don’t have to work today… dont' like working..

No comments: