Saturday, September 01, 2007

Vladimir Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin made headlines across the globe lately for his bare-chested photos. He was having a vacation in the Siberian mountains with Prince Albert of Monaco. He is 54 years old, a 54 years old with 6packs ab~~ Cool.... and by the way, he is a keen judo practitioner and holds a 6th-dan black belt in the Japanese martial art.


I've always like his strong, manliness look, albeit a bit on the serious side. But hey, he was with the KGB you know.. He was a spy in Germany.. And as the result of watching too many "beautified" spy movies, I'd really like to have such a boyfriend. hahahaha.. just kidding.

But he looks really good, doesn't he?


Oh the mountains are really really pretty~~ We can only imagine such places.. Even if we get to have a holiday there, it's a different thing altogether. Living there, going fishing, walking in the streams... Gosh...
Oh but I had just had a dream in my nap this afternoon ~ The other day I dreamt that my house was built on the sea. And today I dreamt that my house was built against mountains! whoaho~ how cool is that? And those were some magnificent mountains with alpine trees, not very much different from the background in Putin's photos~! hahaha... Ok, now I am going to hit the sack and hopefully I'll have great dreams in great places~!

No comments: