Tuesday, September 18, 2007

more hours each day.

Time is so not enough. I have to clean my room, clean Miko’s stuff, have to revise Japanese, have to read books, have to do laundry, etc. Recently I had been so diligently revising my Japanese. Takes 2+hours each time, preferably. After that I like to read English books, so as to improve my English. By then it’s usually around 1am. Then I have to hand wash my clothes. By the time I get to bed is at least 1:30am. If only I can have 4 more hours each day.. Some Europe countries knock off at 3pm I heard. How nice, still can go for a evening suntan.. how relaxing. That is how life should be.

My brother said it’s not good to sleep so late. But else I wouldn’t have the time to revise Japanese and read books. My JLPT exam is in Dec. Now only I started to revise.. such a lazy bum………. I said I’ll work hard, from January, but I haven't been, till now, September. Lazy no cure..

Wah, it’s the second consecutive night I dreamt about Africa (reading books about Africa). Nothing vivid that I can recall. Just the Africa country names……

No comments: