Monday, February 25, 2008

I like to buy towels

I really love to buy towels. Normally people can use a piece of towels for years right? But I like to change one when they are getting "hard" (after wash) and thin. I can't change as much as I would like to because my brother and mother will "make a lot of noise"...

Look at these two, aren't they a beauty? Not to mention they are extremely soft. They are thick, but soft. You know how some thin towels, after you used it (after a shower) they get all wet? These here don't. Cos they are thick enough to absorb more water.
I don't like those normal ones with only one, plain colour. It makes me happy when I use such beautiful and soft towel~ haha...

This evening I went to Parkson with my brother, I wanted to buy a new towel again, to change the one in my room in Singapore. I think I spent at least 10minutes at the few racks of towels... I felt and touched almost every one of them. I want one not so ex (around RM20+-) but thick enough and soft. The ones I liked at one touch... are usually above RM30 and 40..... Think I'm becoming a "towel connoisseur"... Then no choice, I have to resort to cheaper ones but still thick enough for my taste.

There wasn't any specially pretty ones like the ones I have. Finally I chose one, RM29.90. It's plain colour with a stripe of printing. The staffs must be critisizing me.. spent such a longgg time choosing one towel...

The best has yet to come. My bro and I walked towards the cashier, I thought and thought.... I still prefer one with colourful printings... maybe I should go Jusco to buy...since.. you don't buy a towel everyday... In the end... I decided not to buy. My bro put the towel back to the rack, I dare not walk near there.. cos I spent a lot of time there, took out quite a few towels... If I go there again and put back the towel... the staff sure will give me an evil look. hahahahaha....

Gosh, I can write so much about a towel...

No comments: