Wednesday, February 06, 2008

大年除夕car window broke down

My family car's power window had to break down on today.... today..! Lunar near year's eve! Jeesus... Went to authorised service centres to try our luck but of course they were all closed. I then went to the shop which my kancil used to go last time. They were not open for business but the door was not entirely closed... so my bro and I went in and asked for help. That uncle is actually my "relative's relative".. And he kindly helped us to take a look. He said to us wonder if the spareparts shop has the sparepart for this car... Luckily they do.

Here's our car ... waiting for sparepart to come. The steel on the floor was the spoilt part.


Totally bent...

The part came~! so happy...

Luckily I went to this shop... else I have to stick plastic on the window... which was half open... The repair cost only RM50. Whew...

Here's me sitting on the floor.. waiting... taking photo of my own reflection. ahhaha...

No comments: