Friday, February 29, 2008

Just sit here

I was watching this video and thinking.. if I could work here.. I could just sit here for hours just to look at them... and then the lyric of the song that was playing went "I can sit for hours here...." What a coincidence...


Every time I see the face of a primate, especially orang utan and chimpanzee... my heart melts....................... You cannot understand how strong I feel when I see their face......................... I never felt this way with human babies. It's just so.............. mm..... there's no word that could describe how I feel...

When I watched this video, before I saw the part their mothers were killed, I was already crying, they are just so beautiful....................... When I watched Connie Talbot sang Somewhere Out There with her angel-like song for the first time, I cried too. If I was younger, I probably won't cry. I never understood why do people cry for beautiful and happy things in the past. Now I do.

No comments: