Friday, February 15, 2008

The Professional

I think, I can be a professional killer now. Cos I think I have quite steady hands. hahahahahah...

On CNY I took firework photos, without tripod. AND.. because the one who set off the firework was my neighbour 1 house away... it's really close and the sound was loud. My left hand covered my left ear, my right hand was holding the point and shoot camera. I had to use my right shoulder to cover my right ear while trying to take photos of the firework above my head. You try to do this. Go on, try, it's really painful after 30seconds or so. Plus, I have to keep my hand steady in order to take firework photos... and every time the firework burst "BOOM", my hand jumped, cos it's really too loud for me. So it's really difficult... After it's over, my neck almost break.......................

However, I got some really nice photos~ but just one try only. My neighbour last time set off a lot of firework, this year only once...

The photos came out pretty well eh? But since I'm afraid of the noise, I probably can't become a killer. But wait, killer uses silent guns what~~~ So I can be a killer afterall~ hhahaha.. siao..



1 comment:

devilinme said...

Its a gun silencer, not silence gun.