Friday, February 22, 2008

Voice of an angel

This, is the voice of an angel.


Connie Talbot has got an album now~ Good for her! Every time I hear her singing, my heart melts.

There are people on Youtube compared her with other 6 years old. That other 6 years old has very powerful voice. But it's very common. You can see this kind of kid performance in Malaysia/Singapore's "getai"(歌台).

What's so great about Connie is that her voice is so pure, still sounds like a kid as she is supposed to be. Whereas the other "powerful 6 years old" sounds like adult. Connie's "抖音" (i don't know what's it called in English...) is so natural. I'm not exaggerating, but when I listen to her songs intently, it's so beautiful that it makes me wanna cry..

I love this little girl. All the best to her.

No comments: