Friday, February 15, 2008

Zoo again-1st trip in 2008

Went to the zoo again~! Went with Gabriel on Monday. It was so great, cos it's not a public holiday and it was very quiet in the zoo and we can walk in a very relax pace.

We always like to stop and look at tiny little stuffs like dragonflies, spiders, flowers, etc etc.

The one thing I was eager to see is the new cheetah enclosure~ There's a glass pane now and we're lucky that the cheetah was resting behind the glass pane! Although cheetahs are naturally slim and thin but when you're that close, you'll still marvel at how thin they are. Then when you go on to see lions next, you'll go "Oh... so fat..." hahahah...

Isn't it gorgeous~



Every time I look at meerkats, I just can't believe how cute they are..... Extremely adorable..

Isn't this photo wonderful? Yeah, I am praising myself. hehe. But I really feel this photo is wonderful. :p

We almost witness bats mating! Look at this! The male bat's penis has gotten really long and big! He climbed over to the female but she wasn't in the mood. She tried to bite him and then climbed away. And then the male's penis shrunk rrrreally fast. So funny.

Acrobat eating style!


Potrait of a lemur. They are just so wonderful creatures. These at the zoo, couldn't care less about us the human around them. So funny.

Look! This one here just remained there looking around calmly while we caress it gently.
People at the zoo don't advise people to touch animals. But why then would you want a dome enclosure like this? I believe the Steve Irwin way. That is to let people interact with animals in a safe, control way. Well, not that he did it in a safe way.. anyway, I miss him.

It's so fluffy! Gorgeous animal~ If only I ever get to hug one~

No comments: