Friday, June 06, 2008

求签

My mother went 求签for me one day. And the 签said, I'm someone who "天塌下来当被盖"。haha... crude translation : if the sky falls on me I'll use it as blanket, hahaha.. meaning, I won't worry about anything. And my mother said its's so accurate. hahaha..

I've went 求签 twice I think. But I didn't like it. I felt funny. It felt stupid. No offense to the God, but that's how I felt. I find it hard to get the 签 out from the container. I never figured out how. I saw people did it with ease. The way I shake the container, it's just no way it's goign to come out. I tried changing the way I shake it but.. no difference. So I felt I was very stupid, kneeling there, shaking this thing for soooooo long and it's not coming out. Anyway, it's not important. Don't think I will 求签 again.

No comments: