Monday, June 23, 2008

"human lover"??

Yesterday while waiting for Gab to fetch me at Woodlands, an Indian stranger said to me, "Wah, you have a penguin tattoo~ YOu must be a human lover!"

.................................

I was thinking, what is a "human lover"... and I don't have a penguin tattoo. I said to him, "It's a dolphin."

He then said "Oh, sorry, dolphin. So you must be a human lover ya?" I didn't know what to answer him. First of all, did he really mean "human lover"? Secondly, I don't love human. hahaaha... I think human is ugly compare to animals. So, I don't know what to answer, I just looked at him, puzzled. He reached out his hand and said "Nice meeting you!", shook my hand and left...

He reached out his hand, if I don't take and shake his hand, it's sort of rude. I shook his hand but I was wary. I was thinking, next, perhaps he'll try to con my money... but he just said nice meeting you and left....

I think he meant "animal lover" instead of "human lover". But how can anyone mixed up these 2 words?

Why do I always encounter weird stuff? hmm... perhaps, because of "laws of attraction", I'm weird, so I attract weird stuff and people. hahaha...

Btw I'm really proud of my dolphin tattoo. Been complimented many times, at restaurants, etc. Everybody seems to be very interested with this dolphin tattoo of mine, which makes me very happy. hehe...

No comments: