Monday, June 02, 2008

Cereal is awful

I decided to join my diving friends to Manado one month ago. I had long wanted to lose weight and re-started going gym after CNY but have not been losing weight. After I had purchased my air tickets, I decided to take "drastic measure" to lose weight so that I look better in bikini. hehe. And I had been taking milk and cereal for lunch since then. It's been 3,4 weeks. Today is the start of another week.

I wanted to give up taking cereal but yesterday I saw this Kellogg's cereal looks nice. So today I'm eating cereal again. But.................... it tastes awful............................ The cereal is shaped like a stick, looks like a branch. And its texture and taste are also like a branch......... *faint* It's really really awful..... As I'm writing this... I wanna throw up. Yucks. That's it. To the dustbin it goes.

One thing to note though, with cardio exercise and weight training, and lunch consists of awful cereal, I did lose weight. *almost* a kilogram. Not significant but it could be because I'm gaining muscles as well (I do about 45min of weight training) which is heavier than fat. I just hope I won't gain back weight once I stop eating cereal....

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

try granolas or muesli... Sweet home farm or Familia.


i hate bran and cereals.. ya especially those looke like broken small brown branches.... haha

Michelle said...

i tried muesli, but it doesnt make me feel full.. but tat was a long time ago. mayb i will accept it easier now as ... losing weight is my priority! hahaha.