Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A "love", for me?

Today afternoon, I went out to do some errant. When I came back, after I got down from the car, I saw a love in the air~ Yeah, literally, a "love" in the air~! Look at this! Click it to see a larger picture.
When I got down from the car, the love was almost finished. I took out my handphone immediately and took a shot. 2,3 seconds later it's gone, cos the wind was very strong. So I wasn't able to take a second shot.

How lucky huh? It only remained in the air for a few seconds. And I saw it. CK said they made the love shape for me. hahahaaahahha. I nvr think it that way but I think he's right. hahahahahaahahhaha.....

The pilot(s) (I dunno if it's made of 2 planes but I think so) are quite brilliant, cos the love shape was almost perfect. hmm. A "lovely" day today~

2 comments:

SoupLad said...

was dat near clementi .. NUS?

Michelle said...

No, my office is in Ubi, near Paya Lebar airbase. I can see fighter jets very often. They fly very low cos about to touch down their airbase. So, I don't have to go airshow to see fighter jets, hehehe..