Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My email to magazine published!

So happy!! My email to Sports Diving magazine was published!! I wrote that, I think, at least half a year ago. I never thought it gets to be published eventually~ Although it's no big deal, I just wrote to ask about the species of a nudibranch which I capture its photos. (Click to see a bigger pic)

Previously I wrote to Discovery Channel magazine too~ Saying how much I like the magazine and it was published too~ that one was fast. I forgot to upload it here. That was the FIRST time I have things published in any magazine~ even if just a few lines~ And here it is, my SECOND~ ha~!!! I am sooooo thrilled!!

In this one, the nudibranch expert said "thank you for your extensive information". I think, I might have been too long winded describing the whole thing. hahaha.... well, doesn't matter as long as it's published~!

p.s. I read Dis Ch magazine while I pangsai (pass motion) in toilet, hehehehehe... and my eyes almost dropped off when I saw my name in the magazine. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......

No comments: