Thursday, December 25, 2008

Zouk's Mambo night

Went clubbing at Zouk yesterday (Xmas eve) with friends, it's been a longgggg time since I last went such place. It was very fun~! I had a great time with my friends~

This is the first time I went clubbing in Spore, it's so much nicer than JB~! No smoke, no "beng". JB's clubbing spots are filled with Ah Beng, I hate it.

I expect I'd get tired around 2am or so, since nowadays I get tired a lot faster than last time when shopping. Getting old. But yesterday I did not feel tired at all even at 3:30am. Nice~

It was mambo night yesterday, my generation songs~ Soooooooooo nice to listen to 80s/early 90s songs for the whole night~ Really really nice. Bring back memories. No wonder KR said I would love it.

I was actually very happy yesterday.

No comments: