Sunday, December 28, 2008

Photos gone

I went to Orchard on 23rd Dec. Even though I've worked here almost 5 years I have never went Orchard Road within one week from Christmas, as I don't really like the crowd and no one to go with.

This year I went with a girl friend, and we had fun watching the performances. I took some photos with my mobile phone. The lousy 2megapixel camera. Lousy though it is, at least I can take photos with it. However, the stupid software caused me to lose the all the photos I've taken. What the fuck.

I still have the videos I took. This video is the street performers from Japan. It's of very bad quality though, cos taken by my lousy mobile phone. But anyway, just listen to their music, very nice. I bought their CD, S$10. They are called Bonyari Band. One of them, second from left, looks exactly like Tom Hanks in Cast Away. Very cute. haha.

No comments: